I’m happy to say that I kept my resolutions from last year for the most part (that not losing too much weight resolution counts since I may have gained a little weight). It’s now time to turn my attention to 2012.
Here are my five resolutions for the new year.
1. Not get dead. My guaranteed-to-keep resolution.
2. Dance. I feel 2011 was lacking in dancing. I’d like to do more of that.
3. Take pictures. I forget to capture life’s moments. I need to make a goal of that this year.
4. Give. I’d like to do something for one of my favorite charities, even if it’s just spreading the word.
5. Have a good time. This is my other guaranteed resolution. I will always find a way to have a good time.