I don’t know how your Facebook feeds are running, but I’ve got several people on mine saying one thing they’re thankful for each day. I don’t know if they’re doing it for the whole month, or just up until Thanksgiving (which is basically the whole month), I was not briefed on the exact rules. But I figured instead of me trying to remember to post every day and what not, it’d just be easier for me to post a list of thirty things I’m thankful for right here and then people can refer to it during the month whenever they need to be reminded that I’m thankful for various things.
So, here we go. Thirty things I’m thankful for.
(Gotta get those three easy ones out of the way.)
5. Me-TV, TVLand, Hallmark Channel, INSP, Cozi, Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube for giving me reruns.
6. My TV boyfriends, Danno and Artie, even though I don’t get to see Artie much anymore.
10. The Monkees, which combine my love of music and reruns.
11. Horror movies
12. Baseball. And the Cubs. (When they start winning a few more games, they can get a number of their own.)
13. My Aunt Jo and cousin Nancy making holiday dinners. Not only do I get to take the day off of cooking dinner, but they’re fabulous cooks as well.
14. Ice cream on Thursday nights.
16. Being able to pay my bills.
17. The military, cops, firemen, paramedics, and other such folks who keep people safe for crap pay.
18. This blog (even if I can make it a pain in my butt sometimes)
19. Twitter. I keep my funniest people there.
20. My jobs, no matter what they are and how many I have at one time.
21. Crockpot chicken noodle soup.
22. Making my nieces’ Christmas presents.
23. My nieces asking me to make them Christmas presents.
24. Witty, snappy dialogue.
25. My daily blessing jar that I’ve been filling up all year.
26. My health. It’s not perfect, but I’m vertical and ventilating.
27. My angel collection. My cicada collection. My evil clown collection.
28. My sewing abilities. Something else not great, but serviceable.
29. Dancing, belly and otherwise.
30. My life. The ultimate thing not the greatest, but it’s mine and I’d rather not do without it.